The 7 most important things that enable learning and top grades are:
- Listening carefully in class – no just furiously taking notes, notes can be borrowed from friends, or you can refer to reference materials later. Listen in class!
- Ask questions in class – don’t be afraid to ask questions. Genuinely engage the professor and participate in class. if you can’t follow, others probably can’t either.
- Go to office hours – and engage the TA / Professor
- Sleep on time
- Research Writing
- Find a good study group – ideally people who know things complementary to you, or with whom you work extremely well.
- Stay calm before exams – don’t cram, and definitely try not to stress out during exams. The best way to do well during an exam is to stay calm before and during the exam.